Change is Good!
Lifestyle changes are hard. I've been working out since June. I haven't seen the scale change at all. In fact, I have gained a little bit of weight as opposed to losing. So once again, I am faced with the decision to change my eating habits. I'm not saying that I eat badly. I usually eat between 1200-1500 calories a day. Yet, the food that I eat wouldn't necessarily call it super healthy.
So, starting tonight, as I get ready to go to work, my meals will be planned, and my cheats will be few. I have been working too hard in the gym and paying good money to change my body to become stronger. I feel like I have done my body a disservice by not feeding it the fuel that will help it to become what I know it can be. I'm not saying that I won't have a cheat here and there. But I know that something has got to change.
I have had several people suggest all kinds of "helps" along my 2-month journey. I feel blessed to have these people think of me as they are suggesting different things. I just want to try "old-school" ways. Diet and exercise. Calories in vs. Calories out. I know that this isn't going to be a quick process. I didn't add 35lbs to my body habitus overnight, so I know that it will take a while to get rid of the excess.
So here is to the meals filled with chicken and salads. Meat and veggies. a few minor adjustments will hopefully lead to major gains!
So, starting tonight, as I get ready to go to work, my meals will be planned, and my cheats will be few. I have been working too hard in the gym and paying good money to change my body to become stronger. I feel like I have done my body a disservice by not feeding it the fuel that will help it to become what I know it can be. I'm not saying that I won't have a cheat here and there. But I know that something has got to change.
I have had several people suggest all kinds of "helps" along my 2-month journey. I feel blessed to have these people think of me as they are suggesting different things. I just want to try "old-school" ways. Diet and exercise. Calories in vs. Calories out. I know that this isn't going to be a quick process. I didn't add 35lbs to my body habitus overnight, so I know that it will take a while to get rid of the excess.
So here is to the meals filled with chicken and salads. Meat and veggies. a few minor adjustments will hopefully lead to major gains!
Comments
Post a Comment